View Profile Linethickness

8 Movie Reviews

Should have posted this as a loop but its very cool and the colors are very pleasant!

Curly-Mawr responds:

Thank you! I did click the loop tickbox if that's what you mean? I appreciate the feedback!

The linkara with the knife through the poster was a hilarious touch

neat concept but a little long, This is one of my favorite paintings so its very cool to see. Maybe a different backing track would be better for this

Silva-Ex-Machina responds:

Thanks for the input. In hindsight, I think a piece of this nature would work better in a different format. I'll have to look into it whenever I revisit this idea.

3 Game Reviews

Very charming but a little unclear on what Im doing. The art, music, and sfx are lovely!

DragonEmperors responds:

Oh, thank you! Forgot to put the goal on this one.
Now that you've said it, let me just put what to do on the description.

I really like that you can play soccer! theres a lot of cute touches to this game

challenging and a neat concept! I really like the color palette options

platformalist responds:

Thanks so much, Linethickness! I love adding palette options but people usually overlook them, so I'm so glad you liked them. Thanks for playing. :)

4 Audio Reviews

this rocks dude keep up the great jams

I can see this in a steampipe cave level in a game this slaps

fantastic stuff

8 Art Reviews

the colors!! so cool. the bounce is done so well and that follow through!!! oh babey!!!

GojiBean responds:

thanks cat i really appreciate it !!

this style slaps so hard

holy shit is that a madness reference???? I didnt know you liked newgrounds!! do you think we could maybe *slides closer* be like... umm. uhhh... ( ﹡゚ー゚﹡)

HELLOOO TRAVELER
My Name's Cat! I'm an artist and film maker.
COMISSIONS ARE OPEN! LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE!

Catherine @Linethickness